111 Mission Ranch Blvd, Ste. 100 Chico, CA 95926 US
Our client is a well-established Architecture & Engineering firm based in Chico, CA. This premier, mid-sized firm would like to hire a Project Architect. Employee's are working partial/hybrid remote. We’re looking for either local candidates or candidates interested in relocating to the beautiful Chico area in Northern California (relocation reimbursement is available). Excellent benefits package!
- Determine project scope and design parameters; prepare design drawings, specifications, estimates and other construction documents
- Interpret contracts, plans, maps, and other documents
- Attend and conduct meetings with clients, contractors, agencies, and internal teams
- Maintain ongoing coordination and communication with design consulting team members
- Obtain project approvals; oversee construction administration
- Help determine staffing requirements for design projects, assign projects to design team members; oversee daily design and technical development
- Prioritize tasks and make changes based on deadlines and other factors
- Ensure high quality design results
- Maintain appropriate records of each project
- U.S. Licensed Architect, preferably in California, but must be able to obtain reciprocity.
- 6+ years of experience in an architectural firm required. Revit proficiency.
- 2+ years of experience managing design/production on multiple construction projects.
- 2+ years small team leadership experience required.
- 8+ years of experience in an architecture firm managing design and production of Multi-Family Housing, Commercial, K-12, OR Hospital/Medical Office Building projects.
- 4+ years managing design and production on multiple $1M total construction budgets.
- 4+ years leadership experience in a production team environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.