Project Architect: Residential, Hospitality, Commercial projects
101 Montgomery Street, Suite 650 San Francisco, CA 94104 US
Our client, a growing multi-disciplinary architecture firm in San Francisco, is seeking a Project Architect to design and manage projects which can include high-end residential, multi-family, hospitality and/or commercial. The Project Architect will be responsible for the design, management and direction of creative personnel, resources, processes; assisting principals in securing work by attending walk-throughs with prospective projects; generate proposals, work plans and schedules and follow up accordingly.
Lead the design and development of select projects.
Communicate with clients with a friendly, professional demeanor.
Effectively manage projects, project budgets, project schedules, and architect’s fee.
Manage junior staff.
All candidates applying for the position shall be a graduate of an NAAB accredited school of architecture.
- Excellent, inspired design talent and comfortable taking the design lead within a collaborative office environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to manage coordination of large, complex projects against rigid timelines
- Experience with complex client presentations and service and the ability to take client direction
- Comfortable assuming responsibility to bring in each project within architect’s fee and construction budget constraints
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently to create successful projects and happy clients
- Superior interpersonal and written communication skills