Search Associate, Technical Recruiting Firm
Walnut Creek, CA 94598 US
Join us - we're growing! Tegrastaff is an executive search / technical recruiting firm based in Walnut Creek. We're seeking a Search Associate to support our senior recruiting team. The Search Associate is responsible for locating, contacting and qualifying potential candidates for our client companies. This position leads to advancement to a Recruiter role within the first year and later to Account Manager.
Founded in 2000, Tegrastaff is a leader in executive search recruitment for architecture, engineering and construction firms throughout Northern and Southern California. Our mission is finding great technical talent for our client companies. We have a fun and relaxed office environment with a close-knit team of high-achieving recruiters. Unlike many agencies, we are not a high-volume staffing firm. We focus on high-quality senior-level search assignments. Our office is a short walk to local restaurants, shopping, gyms and open space trails. What We’re Looking For
We're seeking a career-minded person with a desire to learn the business of executive search and recruiting. Prior experience in sales, marketing, recruiting or HR is ideal. This is a people-business: good phone, customer service and conversation skills are required. We seek people with a strong work ethic who are interested in a fun and professional work environment with a close-knit team of recruiters.
What’s In it For You
We’ll provide you with training and mentoring along with a clear path to advancement. This is a fulltime position with benefits after 90 days. The work is challenging, but if you're willing to work hard, bring a positive attitude and demonstrate strong communication and relationship-building skills, you will learn the art of rainmaking - the ability to generate business and income for yourself and your team. You will be making a difference to candidates and clients while at the same time earning a good income of base salary plus commission. Responsibilities
- Daily phone and email outreach to engage potential candidates for our clients’ hiring needs
- Source candidates and build candidate lists by searching resume databases, job boards and LinkedIn
- Reviewing candidate resumes for potential matches with our clients
- Conducting phone interviews and reference checks
- Creating job postings on job boards and company website
- Preparing resumes for submittal to clients
- Coordinate candidate interviews with client firms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 5 years of sales experience (inside or outside sales), customer service experience, direct marketing, or recruiting experience.
- Ability to make daily phone calls to potential candidates to discuss job opportunities and conduct phone interviews
- Strong “people skills” and ability to carry a conversation with a variety of personality types - Understanding the importance of weekly KPI’s and executing to them to ensure desired outcomes - Strong written communication and general writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Internet research, database, CRM or ATS experience is a plus.
Please submit your resume in PDF or Word format
Keywords: sales, marketing, recruiter, recruiting, HR, human resource, sourcer, talent, lead generation, administrative, recruiting, sourcing
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for over 20 years. Prior to his recruiting career he worked as an architect, which he applies to understanding his candidates' and clients' goals. He thrives on finding great career opportunities for talented architects and engineers. When he's not recruiting, Matt enjoys mountain biking, travel, and getting outdoors with his family.