Technical Project Architect
800 S. Figueroa St, Suite 600 Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
Our client is an award winning, multi-disciplinary architectural design firm in downtown Los Angeles, specializing in transportation, government, civic and institutional projects, and is seeking a Technical Project Architect.
Project Architect will profitably manage a range of small to medium sized projects, and all project phases: project development, client/team management, project scheduling, quality design
and construction document production, construction administration, and closeout.
- Minimum, 10 -15 years technical design, CD production, and CA experience with architectural and office interiors projects. Ideally, in the governmental (i.e., County and GSA), corporate TI or institutional areas (i.e. education).
- Proficient in project scoping, proposal development, negotiating and CA managing;
- Ability to develop criteria/code compliant and technically sound designs;
- Strong sense of constructability, and proficient in developing exit analyses, technical details and specification manuals;
- Demonstrate knowledge of local, state and Federal codes, including accessibility;
- Flexible to direct CADD staff, as well as, perform CADD work as needed;
- Proficient with AutoCAD and M/S Office, including M/S Project;
- Demonstrated project management, leadership and communication skills;
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.